Guest: Will Cameron
What is the one system used by the majority of the 20 largest banks in the USA and MBFS? It’s nCino. They are a longtime partner of MBFS, and in this episode, Will Cameron and Mark catch up on the latest nCino news and what is happening in the loan systems industry today.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:14] Will Cameron shares his job history and talks about skills veterans bring to an organization.
- [06:50] The growth of nCino from 150 to 1600 employees.
- [12:24] Will explains how the level of technology has changed and how the mindset needs to change accordingly.
- [16:04] The two key factors when choosing a technology investment.
- [19:13] Select a software system that grows with your organization.
- [23:39] nCino partners with organizations that have a limited number of employees through its support staff.
- [28:11] Why the nCino support staff is effective and how they are building intelligence into their products for both the institution and the member.
- It’s critical to involve the stakeholders, employees and IT personnel when shopping for a software system.
- Evaluation of software by cost alone is foolish. Instead, it should be viewed as an asset to grow the business.
- Don’t automate your inefficiencies. Rethink what the right software can do for your company.
Are you a small business owner or real estate investor looking for financing?
Will Cameron is the SVP of Community and Regional Banking for nCino. nCino’s Bank Operating System is a comprehensive, fully-integrated bank operating system that was created by bankers, for bankers, to drive increased profitability, productivity gains, regulatory compliance, and operating transparency at all organizational levels and across all lines of business.
Mark Ritter is the CEO of MBFS and an expert in credit unions and business lending. His primary role at MBFS is overseeing the strategy of helping credit unions assist members with business needs and consulting with credit unions on planning the delivery of services to their membership.