We made it to one year of podcasts! Mark gives a review of the episodes from the past year and how the show has evolved. Mark gives a profile of his experiences and highlights some of the people who have impacted him over the years. Mark also gives his bio, what lessons he has learned, and how it has impacted his management style today. Mark apologizes in advance for the ramblings but enjoys talking about his past, present, and future.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [06:00] Mark gives a background of his life and how it impacted his future in the lending business.
- [14:00] The different people Mark has met in his life and how they impacted him.
- [22:00] Building a win-win culture in the workplaces where Mark strives for everyone to be successful.
- Mark decided to put an emphasis on relationships and this helped foster successful people in his businesses.
- Sometimes people will impact your life in positive ways without even trying and other times people will show you exactly what NOT to do in your business and personal life.
Are you a small business owner or real estate investor looking for financing?
Mark Ritter is the CEO of MBFS and an expert in credit unions and business lending. His primary role at MBFS is overseeing the strategy of helping credit unions assist members with business needs and consulting with credit unions on planning the delivery of services to their membership.
“It was really a fascinating time and I’ve really told my kids don’t be afraid to fail. Just keep moving forward. Take risks and if you fail, that’s okay.”Mark Ritter
“You can take shortcuts, but eventually those shortcuts end in life, and it’s just one of those lessons that I’ve really always carried with me.”Mark Ritter