GUEST Matt deLisle
Matt deLisle joins Mark Ritter to talk about their journeys in the podcast industry and the impact it has made at MBFS. Matt’s career path has led him to an industry that didn’t exist when he graduated college. Now, he is a leader in the podcast guesting industry. Why does podcasting work and what makes it so effective over other mediums? Listen and find out.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [01:52] Matt’s background and how he got into the podcast business
- [06:27] Matt explains the podcast industry and the benefits of using podcasts as a marketing tool
- [15:46] The benefit of being a guest on a podcast
- [20:09] Strategies used to find guests the “right” show
- [24:05] Information about Interview Connections
- Podcasts have a more intimate feel to them than other forms of marketing because they center around conversation.
- Using podcasts to reach others is beneficial because you have an audience that has made the choice to listen and wants to know what you have to say.
- Appearing as a guest expert on another podcast for marketing purposes is beneficial because you don’t have to put the work into producing it. You also have the benefit of their rapport and trust with their loyal listeners.
Are you a small business owner or real estate investor looking for financing?
Matt deLisle is a member of the leadership team at Interview Connections. He is an expert in all things podcasting. Matt joined a fledgling company that has grown to be a leader in the podcast guesting industry.
Mark Ritter is the CEO of MBFS and an expert in credit unions and business lending. His primary role at MBFS is overseeing the strategy of helping credit unions assist members with business needs and consulting with credit unions on planning the delivery of services to their membership.