GUEST Stephanie Hainje
On this episode of Credit Union Conversation, Mark & Stephanie Hainje of My Leverage talk about what’s new in payments and how credit unions can use today’s technology to build low-cost deposits. Connecting with digital payment platforms is key to convenience for customers so tune in to learn more on how to make that happen!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:00] Stephanie talks about her start in the credit union world and the current state of credit
- [06:30] Pandemic recovery in terms of spending trends
- [10:00] Debit cards and digital payment methods
- [19:00] Getting credit unions connected with digital payment platforms
- Connecting credit unions with digital payment platforms is key to convenience and ease for customers
- Spending habits ebb and flow with time and credit unions should adjust as needed
- Building relationships and connecting within the community is a great thing for local Credit Unions
Are you a small business owner or real estate investor looking for financing?
Stephanie Hainje has over 15 years of experience in the credit union space and an extensive background in payments and RFP consulting. She has served multiple roles ranging from payments education and training, to relationship management and consulting to help credit unions enhance their payments offerings.
Mark Ritter is the CEO of MBFS and an expert in credit unions and business lending. His primary role at MBFS is overseeing the strategy of helping credit unions assist members with business needs and consulting with credit unions on planning the delivery of services to their membership.
“Credit unions should always have our first thought as think what’s best for my members.”Stephanie Hainje
“Most effectively credit unions are very proud of their low rates. That’s why credit unions exist to offer their members reduced rates and return their profits to their members.”Stephanie Hainje