PPP is Over—Let’s Make SBA Loans!
GUESTS Will McClain & Chuck Evans
On this episode of Credit Union Conversations your host, Mark Ritter, dives into the topic of Small Business Loans. Join him as he breaks this topic down with Will McClain and Chuck Evans, two veterans of Small Business lending. Tune in as they discuss topics such as different methods of working with clients, helping people set goals for the businesses, SBA incentives, and more!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:00] Will and Chuck explain their experience in Small Business Lending
- [08:00] Providing plans and strategies including incentives for borrowers
- [12:30] Outsourcing help for SBA lending
- [16:30] Banking as a service and being confident in your institution
- [19:00] SBA programs post pandemic
- Providing borrowers with goals and strategies can help them with their small business loans
- SBA Lenders should outsource help as needed to stay efficient
- SBA Programs are becoming popular and more available, especially post PPP loans
Partner with MBFS or Nu Direction Lending
Are you a small business owner or real estate investor looking for financing?
Will McClain is a veteran of SBA lending and is the leader of the country’s largest SBA lender service provider.
Chuck Evans is the Executive Vice President of Windsor Advantage. Chuck is a veteran of SBA and other mission-based lending companies.
Mark Ritter is the CEO of MBFS and an expert in credit unions and business lending. His primary role at MBFS is overseeing the strategy of helping credit unions assist members with business needs and consulting with credit unions on planning the delivery of services to their membership.
“I think one of the biggest things that I always stress is that there’s not necessarily one method for a successful program in that you don’t have to mirror the live Oaks of the world to get a good successful structure.”Will McClain
“Probably the best marketing that a lender could do is the process. If you have an efficient process where you can give quick nos or conditional yeses, and you get the loans closed in an efficient compliant manner, you’re going to be successful.”Chuck Evans