GUEST Joe Hyatt
Joe Hyatt, President of DFTC, Inc., has been involved in credit unions for over 15 years assisting with many aspects of risk management in commercial lending. In this episode, Joe speaks with Mark about the good and bad of today’s lending marketplace as well as challenges faced as a small business owner and credit union vendor.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [03:00] Joe talks about his background an more about DFTC
- [09:00] Mark and Joe discuss worries they have in today’s lending market
- [15:00] The positives in today’s lending market
- [23:00] How the credit union industry has grown and changed in the 20 years
- Credit unions have seen unprecedented growth in the past few years
- The credit union industry has really grown and mature over the last twenty years and have gained a lot of specialization
Are you a small business owner or real estate investor looking for financing?
Joe Hyatt is the President of DFTC, Inc. He has been involved in credit unions for over 15 years assisting them with all aspects of risk management in commercial lending. You can connect with Joe directly through www.devftc.com.
Mark Ritter is the CEO of MBFS and an expert in credit unions and business lending. His primary role at MBFS is overseeing the strategy of helping credit unions assist members with business needs and consulting with credit unions on planning the delivery of services to their membership.
“The last few years have seen unprecedented growth in the credit union lending business, every asset class. And it’s not today’s loan, it’s these loans from the last few years when rates were ultra low, the market was hot.”Mark Ritter
“It may cost more for folks, but people are still going to spend money if they’re earning money.”Joe Hyatt