GUESTs Jim Quinn & Rebecca Bacon
Need liquidity to fund loans??? This episode is for you. Upgrade is well-established in driving quality assets to credit unions. Now find out how they also bring deposits to your institution as well.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [01:50] Meet Rebecca and Jim and learn about Upgrade.
- [03:32] Neobanks and fintechs: What sets them apart from traditional banks and credit unions?
- [10:30] Upgrade’s regulatory structure.
- [14:15] What should people be mindful of when interacting or shopping with fintechs? What should they look for?
- [19:30] How does Upgrade work with credit unions on a day to day basis?
- [23:25] How the market is affecting liquidity.
- Neobanks, like Upgrade, are fully focused on curating a sleek and effective digital user experience.
- Neobanks reach customers with a marketing strategy that traditional credit unions don’t reach in today’s market.
- Partnerships between traditional credit unions and neobanks benefit both entities, keeping them regulated and relevant as the market changes.
Are you a small business owner or real estate investor looking for financing?
Jim Quinn & Rebecca Bacon both work in the Financial Institutions Partnerships group at Upgrade. Upgrade has been working with credit unions since the inception of the company that has now grown to originate over $1 billion in consumer loans monthly.
Mark Ritter is the CEO of MBFS and an expert in credit unions and business lending. His primary role at MBFS is overseeing the strategy of helping credit unions assist members with business needs and consulting with credit unions on planning the delivery of services to their membership.